Dental Implant and Treatment clinic, People all over the world suffer from teeth problems at one stage of their life which can be due to pain, sensitivity, denture, implants, bridges, braces or etc., Teeth are one of the first characteristics of a person that shine through when people see you. In order to maintain the shine and beauty of your teeth there are many good dentists and dental clinics with advanced techniques that solely focuses on to provide the best possible dental care in India.
A Dental Implant (also known as an endosseous implant or fixture) is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor. The basis for modern dental implants is a biologic process called osseointegration where materials, such as titanium, form an intimate bond to bone. The implant fixture is first placed, so that it is likely to osseointegrate, then a dental prosthetic is added. A variable amount of healing time is required for osseointegration before either the dental prosthetic (a tooth, bridge or denture) is attached to the implant or an abutment is placed which will hold a dental prosthetic. The dental implant, typically made of titanium, is a safe and proven effective replacement for the tooth root – the very foundation of a natural tooth. Because it is placed in the jawbone and fuses, or integrates with, your natural bone, the dental implant forms the stable and sturdy base for your replacement teeth.
The human teeth is one of the hardest and important part of the human body. The teeth which constitute of four types incisors, canines, premolars, and molars, have different functions which altogether help mechanically break down food items. Apart from chewing crushing and breaking of food items the teeth is also known to assist in speech and creates a positive impression of a person over others when you smile.
Alkabir Healthcare services sorts out best dentists in Delhi, India who serves their quality services in well acquainted dentist clinics. Alkabir health care services understands the patient’s needs, their safety and serves the patients by providing quality services with top-notch technology and experienced dentist in Gurgaon. Dental implant and treatment clinic, Some of the best dental clinics in Gurgaon that not only is acquainted with the latest progress in the dentistry field but also maintains sterilization by adhering to the industry standards which are related to patient safety and environmental safety. Some of best dentists and their clinics are mentioned below which offers best services in Delhi.
- Monil Gupta, Dentist, BDS, 21 years’ experience
- Gaurav Gupta, BDS, Diploma In Dental Implants, MBA (Health Care), 20 years’ experience
- Suman Yadav, BDS, MDS – Operative Dentistry, 26 years’ experience
- Harish Yadav, BDS, MDS – Prosthodontics, MDS, 26 years’ experience
- Deepti Khanna, BDS, MDS – Oral Medicine and Radiology, 17 years’ experience, Dentist
Some of the best clinics in Gurgaon are
- Clove dental clinic
- Grace Dental clinic
- Punyam dental clinic
- Dent horizon dental clinic
Tooth Implant Clinic In Delhi
Tooth implant or dental implant has revolutionized in past few years and has become better choice and ideal method than that of the bridge when considered replacing a single missing tooth or multiple missing tooth. However, lots of people who are seeking for dental implants are probably considered or have been curious about the cost of the dental implant. The initial cost of the dental implant may seem higher when compared to dental bridges. However, one should look the advantages of dental implants over the dental bridge and also its long time recovery cost recovery, stability, and easy to floss technique.
The dental implant costs varies according to the different situations and largely depends on the following factors mentioned
1. The type of dental implant required (e.g. endosteal, sub-periosteal)
2. The number of teeth involved (E.g. single or multiple)
3. The type of material chosen (e.g. Titanium, Zirconium, Cobalt chromium, steel)
4. The design of the implant etc. (e.g. Perforated, flat, smooth)
Cost analysis of Dental implant in India
A single missing tooth replacement with a dental implant would cost approximately around 30,000- 50,000 INR which is also includes Prosthesis (Cap/crown) used to cover the implant so that the teeth looks natural.
Some other types of dental implant costs include
Endosteal dental implant cost is approx. INR -20,000 -30,000,
Sub periosteal dental implant costs around – INR 30,000
Transosseous and root form – INR 40,000 and
Plate form dental implant – INR 23,000.
Types of Dental Implant
Dental implant is a surgical procedure that involves replacement of the tooth with an alloplastic material that can easily interface with the bone of the jaw, and can act as a support prosthesis like crown, denture, bridge, or facial to act as an orthodontic anchor. There are various types of implants which are classified into various categories which are listed as below
1. Types of dental implants based on the design of the implant – This include various types of design of implants that can be used for a particular patient like Endosteal, Subperiosteal, Transosteal, intramucosal, Ramus frame and Root form.
2. Classification based on the attachment mechanism of implants into oral cavity –
It is of two types Osseo integration, fibro integration.
3. Types of implant based on the macroscopic body design of implants – This implant involves the understanding of the suitable body design of the implant which is to be used on the patient and involves thread, cylinder, perforated, plateau, solid and hollow types of bodies.
4. Implant based on the type of surface used – these include smooth surface implant, textured or coated implant.
5. Types of implant based on the implant material – These include different types of material a patient can opt for while choosing on the material to be used in implantation and which includes metals like steel, cobalt chromium, ceramic, polymer, and carbon compound.
Difference Between Dental Bridge and Dental Implant
Both of the techniques like dental bridge and dental implant is used to replace the tooth which are decayed due to cavity or broken or even lost due to old age. However, there are some pros and cons for both the techniques.
Dental Bridge Treatment in India
A Dental bridge is a non-removal prosthesis that is used to replace a missing tooth. And this literally helps in bridging the gap between the teeth that is missing between them. A dental bridge is used to be the best option for tooth replacement, because they are non-removable and remains stable providing a pretty pleasing look.
Pros and Cons of Dental Bridge
Dental bridge are less expensive technique, and easy procedure which takes less time to be completed.
Some of the disadvantages of Dental Bridge include,
The bridges require filing down of the teeth present next to it.
Also one can find difficult to floss between the teeth, which can cause decay and periodontal diseases.
Dental Implant Treatment In India
A dental implant is a metal or any allopathic material rod which is placed into the bone where the missing tooth used to be after understanding all the prospects of the patient. This placement of the implant in the bone prevents future bone mass by interfacing with bone and bonding with it. This is because the bone categorize the material of the implant as the root of the natural tooth. After this a crown is placed on the top of the rod to provide a complete look. This crown resembles the natural crown of the tooth which was present before. Identical implants require several procedures in serious when compared to this procedure.
Pros and Cons of Dental Implants
· Implants most likely resembles like natural tooth
· Implants are easy to clean around and doesn’t require any type of drilling or filing down on the teeth present next to it.
· Also the teeth next to the implant are not affected during the implantation procedure
· It also helps bone to stay in place.
However, implants are comparatively more expensive and time taking procedure, and also require experienced personnel
Gum disease also known as Gingivitis can threaten your teeth, if not treated it can lead to periodontitis and other complications. About half of the adults all over the world have this disease in some form.
Symptoms of Gum Disease
Gum diseases is a common condition characterized by various symptoms like Bad breathe/bad taste, tooth sensitivity/pain in tooth, Gum recession which is a condition where the gums shrinks giving an older look to the teeth, swelling of the gums, redness and irritation of the gum and bleeding gums.
Causes of Gum Disease
Some of the causes which can lead to gum problems include poor oral hygiene which can lead to plaque build-up around the gum line. Apart from these some other factors include Illness, genetic pre-disposition, Stress, diabetes, poor nutrition, hormonal imbalance, and smoking.
Gum problems can be treated with regular brushing twice daily, consulting your doctor, cessation of smoking, maintaining proper oral hygiene.
Various Types of Dental Implants are available, including
- Endosteal implants are placed in the jawbone. Typically shaped like small screws, cylinders or plates, they are the most commonly used type of implant.
- Subperiosteal implants are placed under the gum but on, or above, the jawbone. This type of implant may be used in patients who have a shallow jawbone and cannot or do not want to undergo a procedure to rebuild it.
Dental implants also come in different sizes and heights, including standard and narrow (mini). Your dental implant expert is trained to help you determine what option is right for you depending on the tooth or teeth that need to be replaced.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth: Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth. Other options can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution: Traditional, tooth-supported dental bridges only last five to seven years, and with proper care often more than 10 years, but at some point they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time.
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth!: No need to stay home or feel uncomfortable in public, embarrassed because your smile looks different, or worrying that missing teeth will limit your ability to join in the fun or that removable dentures or tooth-supported replacement teeth will loosen or fall out when you talk, eat or laugh. Teeth restored with dental implants are teeth that let you, not your teeth, lead your life.
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile: A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken and sad. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Protect healthy bone: Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates, losing its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone, actually helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss
- Speak easy: Adjusting to removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. Not so with dental implants, which function like natural teeth.