|Name: Dr. Nitin Goel
Speciality: Paediatric Surgery
Location : Gurgaon
Language proficiency: English, Hindi
Primary Place of Work: Artemis Health Institute
- M. Ch. (Paediatric Surgery), Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- M.S .(Gen Surgery), R.G. kar Medical College, Calcutta University, Kolkata
- M.B.B.S, L.L.R.M Medical College, Meerut
Dr. Nitin Goel’s Profile
Dr. Nitin Goel has vast working experience as Asst. Professor of Pediatric Surgery in Grants Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai and Paediatric Surgeon in Delhi.
Attended a medical camp (operative) in Tribal area (Shahpur-Maharastra under NRHM scheme) from 17th-21st March 2012, operated 45 patients in 2 days.
He carries with him more than a decade of experience in prominent hospitals in India.
- Indian Association of Surgery
- Indian Association of Pediatric Surgery
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Gurgaon
HONARS AND REWARDS
- Several articles in Peer Reviewed Journals
- Oral Presentation of more than 10 papers in the national and International Conferences.
- Participation in more than 15 live workshops/conferences
- Paediatric Urology
- Laparoscopic Paediatric Surgery
- Neonatal surgery
- General Paediatric surgery – Lumps anywhere, hernia, Undescended testis
- Paediatric thoracic and video assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
- Paediatric GI surgery – Biliary Artesia, Choledochal cyst
- Paediatric urology – post urethral valves – hydronephrosis
- Paediatric laparoscopic surgery – Appendicitis / abdominal cyst
- Antenatal counseling – Surgical diagnosis in the fetus
- Pediatric Neurosurgery-.Congenital Hydrocephalus & Meningo-myeloceles
- Neonatal Surgery- congenital Anomalies.