|Name: Dr. Hari Goyal
Designation: Medical Oncology & Haematology
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English
Primary Place of Work: Artemis Hospitals Gurgaon
- M.B.B.S. Sardar Patel Medical College ,Bikaner 1993
- M.D. (Internal Medicine) SMS Medical college , Jaipur 1997
- D.M. (Medical Oncology) AIIMS ,New Delhi 2003
- PDCR (Professional Dioploma in clinical Research ) 2008
Dr. Hari Goyal’s Profile
Dr. Hari Goyal had the privilege to work in best of Cancer Centers of India. He started his career in the field of Oncology at Tata Memorial Centre & did the prestigious course of DM from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
He is the head of Oncology unit comprising eminent doctors like Dr. Deepak Singla, Dr. Mohit Saxena & Dr. Smita B. Choudhury. The team effort gives an edge & advantage to the patients’ management. His practice has a major influence of teachings of pioneers in oncology, Dr. S.H. Advani, Dr. Vinod Kochupillai & Dr. Lalit Kumar. He has long associations with experts like Dr. P.K. Julka, Dr. Subodh Pandey, Dr. S. Hukku, Dr. Sudhir Bahadur & Dr. K.K. Pandey.
His yesteryear colleagues are now prominent cancer specialists & are heading the cancer department of big institutions across the country and other part of the globe. His contribution to oncology is immense & has developed drugs for management of chemotherapy side effects. This development has helped millions of cancer patients since 2004. He was a part of large number of clinical trials of cancer research including one of the FDA audited trial. He has many prestigious awards to his credit which reflect his dedication, in- depth knowledge & collaboration with other departments to cure cancer.
Immunotherapy in cancer is evolving very rapidly and a large number of patients are getting significant improvement in quality of life. Experience of these drugs in patients as well as in pivotal international clinical trials has made him one of the forerunners in the quest to control disease through immunotherapy. In depth knowledge & intent of these molecules is immense & it directs him to select patients who can be benefited or not from immunotherapy. Presently he is running clinical trial on drugs like : DURVALUMAB, TREMELIMUMAB, ATEZOLIZUMAB and others.
His communication, truthful discussions about outcome & energetic attitude is the key to his present success. Consistency, punctuality & empathy are some of his qualities which are admired by his patients & colleagues. A hard worker with a positive attitude towards the sick, he deals with all kinds of cancer. He has a passion for cure & control of cancer which make him an exceptional oncologist. His motto is to provide comprehensive & holistic treatment to each & every cancer patient.
Awards & Honours
- Triveni Ratna Award given by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra
- Unnat Bharat Seva given by Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe
- Awards at many local functions across the country.
- Tata Memorial hospital : 6 months
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute : 1 year
- AIIMS ,Delhi : 3 years and 6 months.
- Batra hospital , New delhi: 3 years
- B.L Kapoor Hospital, New delhi :2 years
- Action Cancer Hospital ,New delhi : 6 years